Annie Emanuel, PsyD, Licensed Psychologist
Annie primarily offers individual psychotherapy to adults, ages 18 and older. Her clinical experience includes treating a wide variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, adjustment- related issues, and trauma-related concerns. She utilizes an integrated approach to therapy, drawing from cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic, person-centered, relational, and attachment- based approaches.
Annie also has an extensive background in providing psychological assessment, including assessment of cognitive and intellectual functioning, adaptive functioning, attention deficits, learning differences, autism spectrum disorders, and mood and anxiety disorders. While she only sees adult for individual therapy, she conducts assessments with individuals of all ages.
Education and Training Background:
• Bachelor of Arts – Psychology (University of Minnesota – Twin Cities)
• Master of Arts – Clinical Psychology (Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at
• Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) – Clinical Psychology (Minnesota School of Professional
Psychology at Argosy University)
• APA-Accredited Pre-doctoral Internship (Canvas Health – Oakdale, MN)
• Post-doctoral Clinician (Aurora Psychological Services)
• Licensure as Clinical Psychologist in Minnesota since 2016 (License #LP5978)